Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yaha Valentile's Day

~~haiz~~Valentile's Day again. I still alone. But no too bad still got some friend company me. When i go out, every where can saw many pair of lover. So admire they. Wish future i also can find my lover.

At the night i find my friends and go out having dinner. When i meet my friends, one of my friend "Sheng" say need find his girl friend and dating, so he leave early. Suddenly, Han give a suggestion is follow Sheng because we wan know who is the lucky girl.

It is a good idea. So, i be driver and follow Sheng till he reached her home. Luckly Sheng don know we followed he. And successful know who is the girl. She is my friend's sister "XX". But lastly, we all honest and tell to Sheng, he was followed by us. He is a little angry and warn us don tell to other. HAHA...this is my first time to become follower. It is nice expenrince...HAHA


Ya~~So fast, Valentile's Day past already. I'm here wish all my friend can happiness with their lover, and other without lover need more hardworking yup~~^^

1 comment:

  1. bad bad oh u, followed ur friend.
    but i am sure it's quite fuuny and excited right?

    ReplyDelete