Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Haiz~~~
So fast holidays of Chinese New Year was end. I feel very down because still thinking for holiday. In this Chinese New Year Holidays was happened many thing. Firstly, i very happy because i can go my grandparents's home to visit my grandmun and my grandfather. And also can meet my relative.

In Chinese New Year, i also can eat a lot of my favorite food. T.TBecause this i also increase few kg. And then, i also receive many "angpao" from eldership. This year my father have special give more big angpao to me .^^

My dad bring my family to go Melaka. There is wondeful place. There have strong chinese new year mood. Melaka also is known as "World History City". There gather many famous feature, like Menara Taming Sari, Eye On Malaysia, Jonker Street and other.

In this holiday, i feel a bit sad because in this Chinese New Year i cant back to JB to meet my all dear friend.

Lastly, I feel this Chinese New Year is not stronger mood than before ;is more quite than before maybe is cause by economic depression. Wish next year will better and more n more angpao.


Wish all Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment